Blog Meistress has splashed out on a developer’s licence for the fabulous Gravity Forms premium plugin.
This is no ordinary contact form – this baby can do all kinds of fantastic things:
- Conditional Form Fields – This means you can show or hide a field or entire sections of the form based on a value selected in another field.
- Email Notification Routing – Now you can set up notifications to route to different email addresses based on rules that you define. Use one form to route form submissions to sales, marketing, customer service department.
- Enhanced Post Custom Fields – Custom fields can now be email, website, multiple choice, drop down lists, hidden fields and more.
- Dynamic Field Population - Populate form fields dynamically by passing data to the field using querystring, shortcode, function or hooks. This makes pre-populating data fast and easy!
- Bulk Add and Predefined Choices - Quickly and easily populate drop downs, checkboxes and radio button fields with predefined lists of values such as Countries, States, Months, etc. You can also bulk add your own options.
- Form Scheduling. Have a form that you only want made available during a certain time period? Form Scheduling allows you to define a start date and end date for your form (great for competitions!). You can also limit the number of entries per form.
- Easily Embed a Form into Posts & Pages. The easy to use Embed Form tool will help you in creating the correct shortcode to be added to your post or page content.
- Create Autoresponder Emails to Users. Send automatic emails to users in response to a submission. Add any form field content to your message to create professional and personalized messages.
- Prevent Spam with Built-In reCAPTCHA Protection. The reCAPTCHA field will shield you from spam by preventing from submissions from automated scripts. You will also be helping in digitizing books for online use.
- Allow Users to Automatically Create a Post. Let your users help with data entry. When added to a form, our Post Fields create a post when the form is submitted. Great for user submitted stories, job postings, directories, etc.
The list of features goes on…
Additionally, the form keeps a copy of all form entries which you can export at any time.
Very cool indeed.
A single user licence for this nifty plugin costs $49, but I’m throwing it in for all new websites and website makeovers from now on.